FTE automotive's range of brake and clutch components includes over 7,000 parts covering over 28,000 vehicles, all built to the high quality expected from a major OEM supplier to the best vehicle manufacters. By constantly expanding their range, parts for new models are available to the aftermarket within 18 months. With a strong focus on research and development FTE automotive is continuously developing new technical solutions for brakes and hydraulic clutch actuation.
With highly qualified engineering teams constantly searching for improvement over the competition, FTE is making driving safer and more enjoyable.
- 1943: Factory located in Ebern as a subsidiary of FAG.
- 1954: Begins production and shipping of hydraulic brake parts.
- 1970: Begins production of hydraulic clutch cylinders.
- 1988: Development of innovative ABS for motorcycles.
- 1993: Sale of company by FAG. Henceforth an indepentdent company known as "Fahrzeug Technik Ebern", or FTE automotive.
- To present: Founding 11 production sites and numerous technical support offices worldwide.