SALESPERSON (PARTS INTERPRETER)
For over 37 years Imparts Automotive Pty Ltd has been established as one of Australia's largest independent after-market parts suppliers. With a dedication to customer service and a commitment to distribute the world's leading automotive brands, Imparts has continued to set new standards in the automotive parts market. An exciting opportunity exists for a Salesperson at one of our VIC branches.
Imparts is looking for a permanent full-time, European Parts Interpreter for an immediate start. Reporting to the VIC Sales Manager, responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Maintaining and dealing with customer enquiries over the phone
• Order processing and providing quotations
• Ensure customer requirements are clearly identified and satisfied
The role will be required to work a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
• Previous sales experience
• Exceptional customer service skills
• The ability to work autonomously
• Strong relationship building skills with both customers and colleagues
• Good communication skills and professional presentation
• The ability to work as part of a team of professionals
• Outstanding time management skills
• European experience is a benefit but not essential
If you feel this position is for you, then please forward your resume, with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference # VIC-MEL-006. All applications will be dealt with in a confidential manner.
** Only job seekers need reply **