For over 38 years Imparts Automotive Pty Ltd has been established as one of Australia's largest independent after-market parts suppliers. With branches throughout Australia, a dedication to customer service, and a commitment to distribute the world's premium automotive brands, Imparts has continued to set new standards in the automotive parts market.
Imparts requires a permanent full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their friendly team located in Kew East.
Working within a team environment, reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, this challenging and rewarding role involves duties that are not limited to:
• Customer Account Creation & Maintenance
• Credit Control / Debt Collection
• Account Reconciliation
• Handling both external and internal customer account queries
• Banking Duties
• Maintaining Sales Reports
• Preparation of monthly statements
• Assisting Sales Staff
This is a full time position which requires 40 hours Monday to Friday.
To be successful in securing this position you will require:
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Experience in MS Office particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word
• A/R Experience
• A professional presentation and the ability to work within a team
• Outstanding time management skills
• To be able to start immediately
If you feel this position is for you, then please forward your resume, including 3 referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference # VIC-CAR-004. All applications will be dealt with in a confidential manner.
** Only job applicants need respond to this advertisement **