For over 37 years Imparts Automotive Pty Ltd has been established as one of Australia's largest independent after-market parts suppliers. With a dedication to customer service and a commitment to distribute the world's premium automotive brands, Imparts has continued to set new standards in the automotive parts market.
Imparts are looking for a permanent full-time driver for an immediate start, to join their friendly team at their Abbotsford branch.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Delivery of goods to customers within a set timeframe
• Dealing with customer enquiries at point of delivery
• Receiving payment from customers and distributing to supervisor
• Assisting in warehouse when required
The role will be required to work a 38 hour week, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
• A current, manual valid driver’s licence enabling you to drive within Victoria
• Exceptional customer service skills
• The ability to work autonomously
• Strong relationship building skills with both customers and colleagues
• Good communication skills and professional presentation
• The ability to work as part of a team of professionals
• Outstanding time management skills
If you feel this position is for you, then please forward your resume, including 3 referees, to email@example.com. Please quote # VIC-ABB-004. All applications will be dealt with in a confidential manner.
** Job applicants only need respond **