Any shock absorber is only as good as the equipment around it. So when you're replacing shock absorbers, make sure you have the right service parts. Replacing bump stops and dust tubes is an absolute must.
Bilstein - Precision. Reliability. Success.
Since 1873, when the first foundations were laid for innovation in Germany's Westphalia region, Bilstein has been closely associated with high tech innovation and quality in the field of suspension design, driving comfort and safety.
Since 1928 Bilstein have been supplying OEM quality components to the automotive industry. Throughout the world, the name ThyssenKrupp Bilstein Suspension is synonymous with exceptional quality and performance. Their reputation has, for many years, seen ThyssenKrupp Bilstein Suspension as a preferred partner in motor sports and vehicle tuning.
In the category of suspensions, sports shock absorbers and springs, Bilstein is a leading brand with the best quality - A claim backed up repeatedly in readers' surveys and motoring magazines. Recently, Bilstein were awarded the "Best Brand Award" in the German publication 'Auto Motor Sport' for the 7th consecutive year following on from 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Bilstein in Brief
- Founded in 1873
- In 1928 Bilstein supplied the 1st chrome-plated bumper to the automotive industry
- World leaders in suspension design, driving comfort and safety.
- Design, manufacture and supply quality OEM components
- Winners of the "Best Brand Award" in Germany's 'Auto Motor Sport' magazine for 7 consecutive years as voted by readers
- All AMG Mercedes in the DTM and over 50% of teams in the 24 hour race on the Nurburgring approach the starting line with Bilstein components